Monday, August 10, 2009

The Many Ways of Riding a Skateboard




This is one last post from 8 months. I tried to get it in, but was trying to catch up on everything else, that I just didn't do it. I really wanted to post a video, but well, this is the best you get right now. I'm promising another video of him crawling too. I'll have to catch up over the weekend. I have deadlines at work this week and I'm sure will be just too busy to it until then. Enjoy the photos for now and hang in there with me as I get the others posted. The video is super cute, so you'll have to check back.

1 comment:

e, m and e j said...

one of the most fun parts about being a parent is seeing the joy on your child's face as you share new & exciting things with them. so great! and tell jeff i dig his shirt. :) loveu