Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fever

Dad and the boy spent the whole day together yesterday due to Serif's fever coming back. We're not sure what's going on at this point. Perhaps it's the illness from the weekend lingering or he did just get shots and he seems to be chewing pretty hard on his fingers to the back of his mouth, more teeth? At any rate, the boy's been a real fuss-pot the past week now and I'm hoping this fever will finally kick. Even the 2:30AM wake-up sessions are becoming difficult to deal with. I'm not sure where to draw the line of 'you've just got to cry it out' and 'maybe he's not feeling well so I should comfort him'. I'm trying to find a balance. Hopefully I'm doing okay. The below photos show what I walk in to at 2:30AM. I'm not sure if he can get down yet or not. Sometimes he's more graceful about it than others.

2 comments:

e, m and e j said...

aww, i feel so bad for your sweet boy feeling bad again! the second photo of him in bed is funny! loveu

Lila said...

awww (had to put one more 'w' than e, m and e j, so i could be original). i hope you've got to the bottom of it by now. i'm a little late in getting to this story. evan's been extra irratable at times and i see two teeth pushing on his gums on the top (it'll make 10!).it's weird though cause the teeth are a set of teeth away from his current ones.. hmm...