Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Year Check-up

We had another good visit to the doctor this time. Serif is developing very well and everything is looking good! Mommy had a breakdown over the vaccine dilemma this time, but is since feeling better about the decisions made and can wait 3 more months before thinking about it again. =)
I think this is the last photo I am going to take of him getting his shots. Since having the Seasonal flu shot for myself, I realize how much it hurts him and am feeling bad for taking the photos. The nurse that gave me my shot said that the 1 year shots are 10 times more painful. For me, it wasn't so much the shot itself being painful as it was the next 2 days feeling like someone punched me in the arm. Poor Serif!
We are good at consoling him and his crying never lasts for very long afterwards. Thank goodness!
See! Feeling better already!
He got his 'stickers' too and that always helps.
The stats:
Weight: 24 lbs 7 oz (75%)
Height: 30-3/4" (75%)
Head Circumference: 18" (45%)