Sunday, November 8, 2009

A birthday gift from Fox.

I know, I know. It's been 2 weeks since I've posted and I'm feeling horrible about it! I've had good intentions, but have been quite busy lately. Lot's going on in the Godby house lately.

Anyways, here are a few photos from the Sunday before Serif's birthday. He got 3 gifts from his buddy Fox that morning at church but didn't have the chance to open them until he got home. As you can see they were a hit! What I don't have captured here, is that since getting this toy, he uses it as a walker and pushes it through the whole house! He loves it! He can stop and break and play where ever he goes!
Loving the paper as he opens the gifts.
A block puzzle!
A car puzzle (to the bottom left) and hey, you can stack the block puzzle! . . . and knock it down.
What's this? A Fun Cube!
Daddy showing Serif his new toy.
Thanks Fox! . . . and Thanks Gladstones - all three! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Halfsicilian said...

Yay! I'm glad Serif liked his gifts. Fox helped pick them out specially for Serif. It looks like he had a great birthday! What a cutie! Already likes opening gifts... =)

We love you guys too!